Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photography course

Today will be a long day!
All clothes to iron (every morning Sean complains to me that he can’t find anything to wear), cook the dinner and then the first day of our photography course! A chance to improve technique, to meet new people and also for me to improve my English.
Photography is a hobby that joins Sean and I. A passion born a few years ago, thanks to which we know each other better, having some argument sometimes about what angle was better or what exposure to apply, not to mention the untouchablility of his camera.
I don't take many photographs, but the ones I do – rare enough now - represent the poetry that my eyes see in everyday reality.
Maybe you will find a few technical mistakes in my shots; I'm not a professional photographer, but I like deceive myself that sometimes you can read in my photos the poetry that lives in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment